The SC307 is the second model in our three-way system monitor range. This powerful monitor is perfectly suited for both near- and midfield monitoring. And, in surround set ups, the SC307 will work excellently as a center channel too.
The SC307 combines the power from three different amplifiers to deliver a very efficient, dynamic and low noise sound reproduction.
Our three-way systems are developed for critical and detailed listening. Although they will be able to provide lots of power and thunderous bass frequencies, they will also excel if you're looking for a precise and very detailed pair of speakers.
• Description: 3-way System
• Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm]: 500 x 215 x 310
• Dimensions (WxHxD) ["]: 19.69 x 8.46 x 12.2
• Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 40Hz - 21kHz
• Tweeter: AMT RS2
• Mid-Woofer: 165mm/6.5"
• Woofer: 165mm/6.5"
• Cross-over frequency: 300Hz/2800Hz
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 114dB
• Number of amplifiers: 3
• Output power (woofer): 2 x 100W
• Output power (tweeter): 50W
• Protection limiter: Yes
• Volume: -inf. - +6dB
• High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): > 3kHz
• Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB): 80Hz
• Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB): 160Hz
• Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): < 300Hz
• LED brightness setting: Yes
• Level-lock dip switch: Yes
• Filter-lock dip switch: Yes
• Woofer-change dip switch: Yes
• XLR in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• RCA in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• Power consumption:
• Standby: < 1W
• Full output: 120VA
• Weight kg/lb.: 12.4 / 27.3